Apex Lenz goes beyond reporting to provide powerful, actionable insights in a simple, comprehensive view
CINCINNATI, August 28, 2018 — In direct response to customer needs, Apex Supply Chain Technologies® has launched Apex Lenz™, its robust business intelligence and analytics platform. Apex Lenz analyzes critical data from any Apex device through custom data visualizations to help customers quickly spot opportunities that drive greater efficiencies, optimize productivity and reduce costs throughout their business.
Designed to be the most agile analytics platform in the industry, Apex Lenz addresses a common big data issue. While companies collect data for most operational processes, many do not have the time or resources needed for its strategic analysis. In fact, Forrester Research estimates as much as 73 percent of data collected by companies is not used for a strategic purpose.
Forrester Research estimates as much as 73 percent of data collected by companies is not used for a strategic purpose.
“Companies searching for a real competitive edge can usually find it within vital operational data,” says Kent Savage, founder and CEO of Apex Supply Chain Technologies. “Apex Lenz allows our customers to easily extract powerful insights from device data that can optimize the management, performance and profitability of their organizations. Deep, actionable insights like this are a competitive necessity.”
Show What Your Devices Know
Using device data collected by the Apex Trajectory Cloud™, Apex Lenz comes with easy-to-understand viewports/dashboards and customized reports tailored to each customer’s organizational needs. Each viewport has options and filters to quickly bring focus to everything from high-level trends over years down to a detailed, hour-by-hour breakdown of a single day’s activity.
Apex Lenz is available in three different suites to provide application-specific dashboards.
- Dispensing: Optimize the spending and usage of supplies, parts and mission-critical materials. Make more effective decisions based on usage patterns, SKU, location, department and compare on a site, regional or enterprise basis.
- Asset Management: Improve the usage and care of your handheld assets. Apex Lenz helps you see utilization patterns, repair trends, overdue assets, check-out duration and more.
- Retail: Show the value of these important convenience services and enhance them by spotting key trends like order processing length, dwell time and locker compartment utilization.
Apex Lenz: a powerful decision-support platform
This valuable resource makes it easy for employees to inform better business decisions.
- Identify root causes for operational performance problems to create a more targeted response.
- Help identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with customers to provide value-added opportunities for savings and efficiency improvements.
To ensure customers are always informed, daily snapshots of critical viewports or KPI alert notifications can be scheduled to be sent automatically by email.
Getting Business in Better Focus
For more information about Apex Lenz, visit ApexSupplyChain.com/Lenz, or call 1.800.229-7912.
Apex Supply Chain Technologies is the world’s leading provider of automated dispensing systems for use in a variety of industries and applications. Our Internet of Things devices track billions of secure transactions to help customers worldwide benefit from self-serve automation. To learn more about Apex, visit us online at our website on LinkedIn or on Twitter.
# # #
NEWS MEDIA CONTACT
Kevin Dugan, Senior Global Communications Executive
Apex Supply Chain Technologies
513.668.8580 or firstname.lastname@example.org